Senior Program Manager F&C
Job Title: Senior Program Manager Family & Children
Department: Behavioral Health, F&C
Location: Moorpark Ave
Job Type: FT Exempt
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Supervises: Katie A Program Manager, ADAPT Program Lead, County and School Contract staff
- This position is responsible for management and oversight of the array of Family and Child programming which includes outpatient, intensive outpatient, and ethnic specific, ADAPT Adolescent Substance Abuse, Katie A foster youth, and school based programs. The F&C Senior program manager collaborates with the rest of the Behavioral Health management team and other AACI program leaders to ensure an integrated program delivery approach.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversees contract fulfillment, monitors progress on contract deliverables, runs and prepares monthly program reports
- Responsible for program staffing to ensure capacity and appropriate case assignment based on admissions/medical necessity criteria
- Supervises Program Managers and Program Leads
- Ensures appropriate and timely opening and closing of cases and coordination with billing department
- Conducts monthly chart audits to ensure proper documentation and standard of care and in coordination with staff and Q/I team
- Participates in Officer of the Day coverage and cover other direct service gaps as needed such as medi-medi evaluations
- Provides consultation to licensed providers, serves as clinical supervisor and delegates clinical supervision as appropriate
- Monitors and evaluates outcome data and reviews information to identify strengths and address areas of improvement
- Performs performance feedback to program staff on a regular basis
- Participates in and ensure continuing training/education for clinical staff
- Represents F&C Program and AACI with funders, program monitors, and at association meetings and conferences.
- Provides training, presentations, and consultation services to the community and related agencies
- Assists the BH management in expansion and development of new service lines in the Behavioral Health Department including diversification of payors and array of services.
- Assists with grant writing and reporting as necessary for programmatic operations.
- Liaises with the BH management and other staff to inform potential strategic and programmatic ideas and direction.
- Other duties and related projects as assigned.
- Licensed MFT, LCSW or Ph.D/Psy. D.
- Five or more years of post-license clinical experience in behavioral health and substance abuse.
- Three or more years of supervisory and managerial experience.
- Ability to communicate well with people of various cultural, professional and experiential backgrounds.
- Ability to lead, direct and manage clinical staff
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with electronic health records
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Ability to maintain valid California Driver’s License and automobile insurance
Work is conducted in a standard office environment. Occasional evenings and weekend work is required. This job requires you to be in the community, and travel to community partner sites. Driving is essential to the function of this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time; see to utilize a computer screen; frequently use hands; and reach with hands and arms for activities such as keyboarding and driving.