Refresh Dental is now AACI Family Dentistry
Dental Services Now Available at AACI!
Looking for affordable, highly quality, and culturally competent care? AACI Family Dentistry provides high quality care regardless of a patient’s immigration status and insurance or ability to pay. Our multilingual care team provides comprehensive primary and preventive dental services to everyone in need.
Services AACI Family Dentistry Provides
AACI Family Dentistry offers dental services from checkup & cleanings to cosmetic porcelain crowns. It is best to schedule an appointment with one of our doctors so you can work together on what’s best for your dental health.
If you are already a patient or client with another AACI program, please connect with your provider and they can assist with referring you to AACI Family Dentistry. Please call AACI Family Dentistry at (408) 272-1999 to schedule an appointment.
Payment/Insurance Plans Accepted
AACI provides equal access to all patients regardless of insurance status. Sliding scale fees are available and are determined by ability to pay based on income. We will work with you and provide you with information about potential sources of insurance coverage.
Our Patients Love Us!
Growing up in a low income family, it was difficult to dedicate family funds on my professional and leadership development. I attended many short free or low cost workshops and conferences, but nothing as full-featured as LEAD. Thanks to LEAD’s scholarship program, I was able to benefit from the several month course allowing me to measure my personal growth over time. I made sure to take advantage of every opportunity LEAD offered to learn from and serve my community. I thank LEAD for furthering my love of my community and civic engagement, while providing me with the professional framework to succeed in my professional aspirations.
Intern for Congressman Mike Honda
During my first experiences in a politician’s office exploring the world of political science, one thing became very clear to me: Politicians live an enormously busy life. The office I worked in, while calm and quiet, was a strong support team. Our responsibility was to make sure the politician we worked under was prepared to serve its constituents.
Intern for Assemblymember Sally Lieber
They connected me with civic leaders and enabled me to ask them questions, build personal relationships, and gain mentors. I learned about different career pathways in public policy, advocacy and service, and built a base of people to support me as I build my pathway.
Intern for Kaiser Pernamente
I got my life back. I came [to AACI], and they helped me with everything. I was lost. But now I know that I am free and I have my own life.
Behavioral Health Client
Why Visit the Dentist?
You may think dental check-ups are all about getting your teeth cleaned, but your dentist does much more than polish your pearly whites when you visit. Regular dental visits are important because they allow your dentist to:
- Detect cavities early. Your dentist examines your teeth to find cavities while they’re still minor. The earlier you catch them, the less difficult cavities are to treat.
- Catch gum disease early. Many people with gum disease don’t even realize they have it.
- Detect early-stage oral cancer. Your dentist can check your mouth for signs of oral cancer. This is especially important if you smoke or use tobacco.
- Check your fillings. Your dentist will examine your fillings to make sure they’re secure, and check if any are defective or have decay.
- Catch dry mouth or bad breath. Your dentist can catch and treat oral conditions that cause dry mouth or bad breath.
- Review your oral hygiene. Your dentist and hygienist can help you build and maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Protect your overall health. Research has linked gum disease to heart disease and diabetes.
- Safeguard your family’s oral health. Kids need dental care too. Tooth decay is one of the most common chronic infectious diseases among U.S. children.
AACI - Here For You
Hope and healing starts here.
How AACI Health Center is serving Santa Clara County.
Patient Visits at the Health Center
Assisted with Health Coverage
Different Languages Spoken By Staff