AACI is Santa Clara County’s largest community-based organization focused on the Asian community. We seek diverse applicants with multiple language abilities to be part of our team. We offer career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, ongoing professional training and a positive and friendly work environment. AACI is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please click on the links below for further details:
- Registered Nurse (Bilingual Mandarin)
- Grants and Contracts Lead
- Clinical Program Manager F&C
- Program Specialist
- Behavioral Health Counselor
- Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor
- IBH Program Manager
- Director of Wellness Services
- ESL Instructor
- Behavioral Health Counselor F&C (Bilingual in Mandarin)
- Patient Navigator (Bilingual Mandarin)
- Family Partner
- Clinical Program Manager
- DUI Instructor
If you are a student interested in the Mental Health Internship and Training Program, please visit the mental health internship site.
Behavioral Health Internship
Includes Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs.
Dr. Anthony Miner
For more information about mental health internships, please visit the mental health site.
Community Programs and Advocacy Internship
Includes Youth Program, Senior Program, Domestic Violence Program, HIV/AIDS Program, and Lay Health Worker Program.