As an outpatient community provider for the CalWORKs Community Health Alliance, AACI provides families with a range of behavioral health and social services. The program offers individualized, family-focused counseling that addresses emotional well-being, substance abuse issues, relationship issues, mental health issues, family stress, and trauma from abuse. Psychiatric services (evaluation and ongoing medication management) are also available.
- BH counseling services (Individuals, collateral services, and case managements)
- Psychiatric Services
- Must be CalWORKs clients and qualifying adult family members.
- CalWORKs clients must be either enrolled in the Welfare-to-Work Program, Family Reunification Program, or have a status as “Child Only,” “Good Cause,’ “Exempt,” “Sanctioned,” or “Post Aids.”
- Clients served must meet Medi-Cal medical necessity criteria.
- Services provide through Medical
- Ages 18+
Annie Thu Nguyen, CalWORKs Program Manager
Phone: 408-975-2730 x220