AACI is Santa Clara County’s largest community-based organization focused on the Asian community. We seek diverse applicants with multiple language abilities to be part of our team. We offer career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, ongoing professional training and a positive and friendly work environment. AACI is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please click on the links below for further details:
- Communications and Marketing Associate
- Mental health Clinician for AACI Center for Survivors of Torture
- CST Data Reporting and Activity Specialist
- Family Partner
- R.N. / Clinic Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Mental Health Counselor II (Bilingual in English and Farsi)
- Primary Care Physician
- Consultant Psychiatrist/Psychiatrist Nurse (Independent Contractor)
If you are a student interested in the Mental Health Internship and Training Program, please visit the mental health internship site.
Behavioral Health Internship
Includes Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs.
Dr. Jorge Wong
For more information about mental health internships, please visit the mental health site.
Community Programs and Advocacy Internship
Includes Youth Program, Senior Program, Domestic Violence Program, HIV/AIDS Program, and Lay Health Worker Program.