AACI is Santa Clara County’s largest community-based organization focused on the Asian community. We seek diverse applicants with multiple language abilities to be part of our team. We offer career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, ongoing professional training and a positive and friendly work environment. AACI is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please mail or fax cover letter and resume to:
Asian Americans for Community Involvement
Attention: Human Resources Department
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95128
Fax: (408) 975-2745. No phone calls please.
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Data Management and Reporting Specialist – Center for Suvivors of Torture
- Mental Health Counselor II
- Data Management and Reporting Specialist – Domestic Violence Program
- Primary Care Physician
- Program Manager/ Clinical Supervisor Adult and Older Adult Program (A/OA)
- Behavioral Health Internship and Training Manager
- Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) Manager
- Consultant Psychiatrist/Psychiatrist Nurse (Independent Contractor)
- Budgeting & Financial Analyst
If you are a student interested in the Mental Health Internship and Training Program, please visit the mental health internship site.
Behavioral Health Internship
Includes Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs.
Dr. Jorge Wong
For more information about mental health internships, please visit the mental health site.
Community Programs and Advocacy Internship
Includes Youth Program, Senior Program, Domestic Violence Program, HIV/AIDS Program, and Lay Health Worker Program.