AACI is Santa Clara County’s largest community-based organization focused on the Asian community. We seek diverse applicants with multiple language abilities to be part of our team. We offer career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, ongoing professional training and a positive and friendly work environment. AACI is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please mail or fax cover letter and resume to:
Asian Americans for Community Involvement
Attention: Human Resources Department
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95128
Fax: (408) 975-2745. No phone calls please.
- Mental Health Counselor II (Bilingual in English and Farsi)
- Mental Health Counselor II (Bilingual in English and Korean)
- Mental Health Counselor II (Bilingual in English and Spanish)
- Adult and Older Adult Mental Health Counselor II
- Behavioral Health Director
- Human Resources Generalist
- Driving Under the Influence Program (DUI) Instructor
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Mental Health billing & Quality Assurance Analyst
- Primary Care Physician
- Consultant Psychiatrist/Psychiatrist Nurse (Independent Contractor)
If you are a student interested in the Mental Health Internship and Training Program, please visit the mental health internship site.
Behavioral Health Internship
Includes Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs.
Dr. Jorge Wong
For more information about mental health internships, please visit the mental health site.
Community Programs and Advocacy Internship
Includes Youth Program, Senior Program, Domestic Violence Program, HIV/AIDS Program, and Lay Health Worker Program.