Hearts in Action is AACI’s quarterly donor paper newsletter. In Hearts in Action, we share the incredible, powerful and unique stories of our clients that you make possible and the latest AACI updates.
If you want to catch up on recent happenings or are curious to find out how your extraordinary impact transformed the lives of many youth, seniors, health center and mental health patients, survivors of tortures and refugees, domestic violence survivors, and many more, then Hearts in Action is for you!
- Changing Client’s Lives Together – Yi & Sallie’s Story (PDF Format)
- Catching Up with Ken (PDF Format)
- Your Help Keeps Lisa Smiling (PDF Format)
- It’s More Than Just Volunteering – Phuong’s Story (PDF Format)
- Hope, Confidence, and Citizenship – Sina’s Story (PDF Format)
- Creating Hope – Rola’s Story (PDF Format)
- A New Beginning – Linh’s Story (PDF Format)
- A Legacy of Compassion – Marsha’s Story (PDF Format)