Human Resources Coordinator
February 8, 2017
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources (HR) Department. The HR Coordinator carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, HRIS and employee record maintenance, benefits, and compensation. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Salary Range: Commensurate on Experience
• Answer staff questions in regards to benefits, time off, HRIS system, timesheet system, and other inquiries.
• Coordinate the recruitment and selection process with the Hiring Manager.
• Coordinate the onboarding process: background checking, new employee orientation/training, required compliance-related requirements via online completion, recordkeeping and preparing new employee files.
• Coordinate the offboarding process.
• Collect payroll items on a bi-monthly basis.
• Maintain HRIS, Electronic Timesheet System (ETS), training system, and other systems in place for employee benefits enrollment & maintenance, payroll and documentation tracking.
• Create and post monthly newsletter and send out other company communication.
• Work with the Events & Volunteer Coordinator to coordinate agency-wide events.
• Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; ensuring project implementation; and summarizing & presenting project deliverables.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information effectively and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to build trust with fellow employees.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively, multi-task, meet deadlines and basic project management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with applicant tracking system/HRIS.
• Excellent grasp of technology and computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job, please use this link:
AACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.